WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1881 - 1887 of 1887 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Didn’t know where to post this, so let’s say I bought all these today…
Planning to let go of some ”collateral damage”. Maybe a lot to ask, but from external photos only, does anyone see something here that I shouldn’t let go for $10-$20? They all work.
Black Zim, elegant and nice but not for me.
Gold Vostok, export model, not sure that all parts go together originally.
Blue Zim, nice condition, but not sure about the blued/black case.
Small Seconda, I feel that something about the hands is off.
Watch Brown Analog watch White Light
Membranophone Drum Musical instrument Art Idiophone

·
Registered
83 Posts
Didn’t know where to post this, so let’s say I bought all these today…
Planning to let go of some ”collateral damage”. Maybe a lot to ask, but from external photos only, does anyone see something here that I shouldn’t let go for $10-$20? They all work.
Black Zim, elegant and nice but not for me.
Gold Vostok, export model, not sure that all parts go together originally.
Blue Zim, nice condition, but not sure about the blued/black case.
Small Seconda, I feel that something about the hands is off.
View attachment 16120594 View attachment 16120596
Found another one of that Sekonda model, but with black dial and nice hands that are probably the original type of hands for the watch. The seller have even added an sales/catalogue ad wich clearly says this watch is for ”boys”. Wich explanes why it is peculiarly small…

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ok, this one wasn’t bought TODAY but a while ago. But I haven’t worn it, maybe I will look for a more pristine one. Most of these START I have seen have more white dials, but this one is more like brushed metal in a yellowish nickel-like color. Anyone know if they were made with very different material/finishes in different times? If the dial is brushed metal rather than painted/printed, is it then easier to clean it?
Watch Brown Analog watch Fashion Clock
Watch Analog watch White Light Clock

1881 - 1887 of 1887 Posts