WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just love JLC. But they can do so much better than what they are doing now.

There are 2 watches or I should say product lines I wish JLC brings back -

1. Master Powermatic - Powermatic was one of the earliest power reserve indicator watches. It had all 4 qualities for being the perfect formal watch ~ Small, thin, simple and useful ~ Perfection. The best part is that they have calibers within the current lineup which they can use for bringing back this model. Another option is to move the power indicator at the back. And keep the front even simpler.
View attachment 15644715
2. (AMVOX) Haraion Chronograph Reveil :
Heraion Revil is a vintage JLC model which went something like this : 37mm x 7mm, MegaQuartz Movement, Chrono with Alarm, 50m Water Resistance. I loved the sizing, functionality and just the badass movement which this watch had. AMVOX as a lineup was kind of a big challenge to Richard Mille watches ~ over-engineered, breathtaking, and athletic-robust. If they can combine the AMVOX engineering with this MegaQuartz movement and keep the vintage sizing, it can be the best travel, or athletic sporty watch etc.
View attachment 15644721
Like like like the idea of an update to the powermatic if it’s done right- purchased a vintage LeCoultre powermatic a few years back that is still one of my favorite watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I would love to see a Master Control Diver, a variant of the new 40mm Master Control but with a 200m+ WR, external dive-time bezel, and a kick-ass bracelet. That, or a 40/41mm Master Compressor Diving Chronograph. Your pick, JLC. ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Master Compressor was the model line that got me into JLC in the first place. I think JLC made Polaris better with the Mariner, but I would still much prefer another iteration of Master Compressor. That line was just right - the font, the dial proportions, the complications and those crowns. I would want to see it back in the lineup.

Failing that, I think they should revive those awesome crowns in the Polaris line, somehow.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'd like to see a 'standard' reverso with a display back option, perhaps more around the price of the duoface so they can put a bit extra work into finishing

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I would love to see a Master Control Diver, a variant of the new 40mm Master Control but with a 200m+ WR, external dive-time bezel, and a kick-ass bracelet. That, or a 40/41mm Master Compressor Diving Chronograph. Your pick, JLC. ;)
View attachment 15645617
I agree... they might be able to scoop up customers who aren’t willing to wait for the new Submariner either. I’d love to see them bring back a diver with similar aesthetics to the Navy Seals MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8past10
21 - 26 of 26 Posts