WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A visit to Henne and Kobold last week has you in full fledged watch crazy mode, but don't have the funds for a new watch, much less a Kobold?

You decide to try your hand at removing bracelts and putting three watches in your collection on a new strap for a new look...

Attachments

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Sell everything that is not bolted down or marked "Kobold"....

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Buddy, that's exactly what I do (no new watches for the forseeable future...). As a matter of fact, I'm overdue for a rotation as it is. The next one will go something like this:

112: Europelli distressed lambskin --> OEM rubber strap

SEAL: Black Maratac NATO --> Delaurian Black Widow

Ikepod: Black OEM rubber --> "Tritium" OEM rubber

Submariner: I might put it on a gray NATO...

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
A visit to Henne and Kobold last week has you in full fledged watch crazy mode, but don't have the funds for a new watch, much less a Kobold?

You decide to try your hand at removing bracelts and putting three watches in your collection on a new strap for a new look...
:roll: :roll: :roll: yeah Jeff, "it's hard to keep 'em down on the farm once they've seen gay Pareee"

o| Why did I ever go to Pittsburgh and see all of those watches?? o|...and then you realize ya just gotta blow all of those other watches outta ya house....:-(...or get really creative with those straps. We've all been in this place.

·
Registered
77 Posts

Save you $$ my boy, &/or start selling what you don't wear. Getting ready to put some stuff around the house on the *bay next week.b-)

Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Chris

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think even us fellow Wis'ers would have to call Obie down for that one :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts