WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a speedy to add to my collection. Really digging the look of the 3551.50 with the broad arrow and newer omega logo. Was originally going for a moonwatch (as said on this thread https://www.watchuseek.com/f20/whats-speedmaster-i-want-3256642.html) as i do like a black bezel but that broad arrow has me hooked. 3594 may be good too although i do prefer a more current logo (vain, i know). Trying to stick around the $3k new/used range. So many speedys out there its hard to keep track of what was released.

I was reading around and looks like the 3551 may have some movement quality issues? Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
7,525 Posts
Just go for the 3594.50, the automatic is going to be a pain to resell if you get tired of it!

(pic stolen from Google)
pw22.jpg

Reactions: sportura

·
Registered
11,358 Posts
Just go for the 3594.50, the automatic is going to be a pain to resell if you get tired of it!

Good advice. One of my favorites. Looks great on a leather strap or on a vintage 1171 bracelet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where did you get the leather strap? I am looking one for my broad arrow 3551.20. I purchase a navy strap a while ago, but your strap fits snug on the watch. Do I need to buy a strap that has a U curve to get the snug fit?

Good advice. One of my favorites. Looks great on a leather strap or on a vintage 1171 bracelet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I love it. I have both a speedy and a SM300 Co-Axial and am considering selling both and getting a 3551.50 instead. Would scratch both my broad arrow and chronograph itch in one fell swoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts