WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very reasonably priced, and a nice looking efficient watch I would think for a person that travels very frequently like myself.
Anyone own one of these?

Not too familiar with them to be honest, that's why I post this question.
Would look very cool in a strap as well I think, because of how slim the watch is.

Feel free to also post other watches you think look better and would be similar in efficiency.

Opinions?
Link on eBay:

Frederique Constant Index Worldtimer Silver Dial Black Leather Mens Watch | eBay

$_12.JPG

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Does the world time ring rotate with the time, is it movement driven or only adjustable via crowns?

Watch looks pretty nice...would've prefered myself if it was 40 instead of 42mm

·
Registered
687 Posts
Its been on daily deals on Amazon a feel times for less. I've thought of it before but then remembered how much I dislike going to the store to replace my watch batteries on a quartz watch.

How about this watch? An Orient explorer. Automatic movement, has a dual time function and a power reserve indicator.

FDH00001W0 FDH00001W DH00001W CDH00001W | Orient Automatic Watches & Reviews | Orient Watch USA

Can be had for $500 with the code YOUTUBE30 and you also get to pick a free watch to come with it including the Voyager which has an MSRP of $800 or a nice dress watch like the Bambino.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts