WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a SGW-100B.A entry leval Pathfinder.I liked it because it is so cheap at Wallmart.Its got alot of bells and whistles for the price.I like the other one also that was posted but I cant afford 200.00 for one.I just thought it was worth it for the price.:-!Its got a digital compass and a thermometer.5 alarms you can mute the button tone,and it has a CDT World time and a stopwatch...Not bad for the price!

·
Registered
425 Posts
sweet, found it for £40 here. No alti/baro, just compass and thermometer. But still, compass and thermometer for £40 is damn good. Might have to order one....

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
nice pathfinder for that price :-!

my only concern is, how long does the batteries last? its not a tough solar, right? :think:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Actually this is not a Pathfinder/Protrek, its a new runner up series by Casio known as Multi-Task gear that is part of the classic segment.

What suprises me about this model is that it has 200M WR which most Pathfinders do not except the PAW-1500 and yeat it is the lowest end spectra.

But as for looks I saw it live in Thailand and think it looks abit boring and small compared to the Pathfinders also it has no Barometer/Altimeter which is a huge minus. But considering its price it is very price worthy for a compass/thermo watch.

But for me who is getting used to the top notch Suuntos like the Core and X10 ofcourse I am to spolied for this model hehe:-d

Its battery life is supposed to be 3 years according to the specs. but with heavy use of the compass that is probably less then 1 year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts