Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to get some opinions before I add this beauty to the collection

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Before my opinion, it does go without saying...

... Whether the consensus is positive, negative, or there is no overriding opinion one way or the other, one should buy what one likes regardless of public thought. If you like it, well, go for it!

With that said...

... It's a very attractive piece, hard to get a feel for the bracelet in the pic provided, but from what I see I'm all in!

$.02

Dan

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think it's awesome. Stainless steel case and bracelet, manufacture vertical-clutch column-wheel self-winding chronograph, quickset date and bilingual day, applied logo, Suwa Seikosha symbol on dial, made in Japan, styling at near Royal Oak-level '70s-ness. What's not to like?

·
Registered
527 Posts
One of Seiko's greatest, most innovative movements - I have two (Pogue & Vader). However, I am concerned yours is a redial - it looks too clean. If you are buying from the Philippines or India or Hong Kong, beware... It may be a franken. Ask hard questions of the seller, like is it all original and if not, what isn't? Also ask for a pic of the movement and compare it to those on Google etc. Don't get snaked - it's better to wait for a perfect example than buy impulsively. Once you do get a great one, it will last forever. That's because it's a Seiko. A real Seiko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts