WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It can be a watch, straps, accessories etc. Thought I'd share because I have some straps coming in today and can't wait! Feel free to share if the anticipation is killing you too!

New Nato straps for the 007.

Custom Bas and Lokes leather for the GT Racing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered my first proper watch on Saturday (Omega Seamaster 300 Co-Axial) - and I literally cannot wait any longer! It had taken me nearly a year to choose the watch and now I've finally ordered it, I can't wait another bit of time. Typical.

I've got a 2-3 week wait which isn't much considering how long I've waited to choose it.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Hexa F74 LE diver! This project has been on for more than.. 18 months i think! I just can't wait anymore!
Should be in Hexa's hands soon! So they can send it out! :-D

-Sent using Rock, Paper and the occasional Scissors-

Reactions: Pinkelle21 and drhr

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
150 in the world (pic courtesy www), hope it doesn't get hung up in customs for too long. Per OP, cannot wait!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
Courtesy of the Swiss Franc gaining 15% vs the dollar, I pulled the trigger on a Grand Seiko SBGA011 (the Snowflake). Should ship in a few days and get to me next week. :)

Reactions: denmanproject

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I recently put my PO 2500 bracelet on my SMPc and while I was very pleased with the results the clasp of course said "planet ocean" and my OCD did not allow that combo to be worn any longer. Fast forward to now, I ordered a PO 8500 bracelet (the clasp just says Omega) and it still hasn't arrived after nearly 2 weeks! My SMPc is sitting in the watch box strapless and neglected. Crap I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Rolex datejust
1,196 Posts
I've been waiting for my Movado sport chronograph to come back. I bought it from my Rogers and Hollands and the battery was dead. They replaced it free of charge of course. I like it cause it doesn't look like your typical Movado and the watch is all black and it suits me perfectly. Should be another week or so.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

Reactions: JohnQFord

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Looking forward to these Seikos.

Seiko Men's SNK803

71Tz3o59aKL._UY500_.jpg

Couldn't pass this one up!

Seiko Men's SRP309 Classic Automatic Dive Watch

Seiko-SRP309-Orange-Monster.jpg

Can't wait! My first Orange Monster!

·
Premium Member
40,677 Posts
Nothing. It feels good not to to checking the tracking every few hours.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Nothing. It feels good not to to checking the tracking every few hours.
It is this sort of attitude that causes unrest in the world. I am pretty sure it is against forum rules!

For my part, i am STILL waiting for this. Epic delays with the seller, although i am getting it at a great price, i dont mind (I picked up my Longines Legend Diver earlier today from the AD). It should ship out soon, i think.

Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.49.26 pm.jpg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts