WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
GD-X6930E-9JR.png
YAY!!

Been checking Rakuten Global like daily.. It showed up for like a day from TIP TOP. So I jumped on it. I have had a good experience with them with my DGK 8900 earlier this year, so I went for it! ordered on the 19th.. Shipped on the 20th (yesterday) knowing Indian Customs It's going to sit there for a week maybe longer, So should get it in Jan.. praying real hard that customs goes easy on me! lol *Fingers Crossed*

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
As they say in the infantry......Incoming!
Hope to get it before 2014, but this is the busy season for postmen and women.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
View attachment 1318618
YAY!!

Been checking Rakuten Global like daily.. It showed up for like a day from TIP TOP. So I jumped on it. I have had a good experience with them with my DGK 8900 earlier this year, so I went for it! ordered on the 19th.. Shipped on the 20th (yesterday) knowing Indian Customs It's going to sit there for a week maybe longer, So should get it in Jan.. praying real hard that customs goes easy on me! lol *Fingers Crossed*
Well when the call has come a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...:-d

mans_gotta_do_ii_1090.jpg

Yeah thats a fact...:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
28,383 Posts
Great thread Crater. 2014 definitely slowing down but not b4 kicking off the new year in style with my third titanium Frog the GWF-T1000BS

[ Casio image ]

.. then concentrating on the Rastafarian G - Shock- line, few Frogs ( as always ) few Muddys ( as always ) and perhaps a purple Ranger. That would be very cool indeed! I think that's it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have stopped buying Gs for quite a month or so now, I shall wait for 2014 but I guess 2014 was be alot lacklustre as compared to 2013 due to 2013 being the 30th Anniversary for casio.

Anyone has any info on what is coming out in 2014?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have stopped buying Gs for quite a month or so now, I shall wait for 2014 but I guess 2014 was be alot lacklustre as compared to 2013 due to 2013 being the 30th Anniversary for casio.
I hope so, so my wallet could breathe a little. :)

incoming hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great thread Crater. 2014 definitely slowing down but not b4 kicking off the new year in style with my third titanium Frog the GWF-T1000BS

[ Casio image ]

.. then concentrating on the Rastafarian G - Shock- line, few Frogs ( as always ) few Muddys ( as always ) and perhaps a purple Ranger. That would be very cool indeed! I think that's it.
Ruby, some Rastas, some Muds... it will be a good year :) Even if it won't be as many as this year. 2013 was defenetly a big year for you |>

·
Registered
28,383 Posts
Ruby, some Rastas, some Muds... it will be a good year :) Even if it won't be as many as this year. 2013 was defenetly a big year for you |>
Thank very much Nik. Yes indeed 2013 was truly amazing and it ain't over yer!. At least 3 more befiore New Years Eve., Should stay away from Cedric's Mastermind Frog. Boy what a watch :) Luckily he's not showing this beauty all too often here. Good for me :)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Thumbs up for 2013 GM. All what I can say: Please sit back, enjoy and ...

haha no worries Tom!

#1 is only 25km away, if the letter from them arrives on monday, I am sitting in the car one minute later. (oh thats the one you know about!)
#2 is actually a magazine/catalogue, so that can arrive whenever it wants to... no nervousness here.
#3 is at the Airport in customs, thats at least a week in so this one I do expect to take until next year.

and - there's a Devastator somewhere out there with my name on it! All Hail Starscream and Joakim for having been so insistent I get one...

For now - it's still BATMAN time!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I hope so, so my wallet could breathe a little. :)

incoming hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also targetting this or the olive green rangeman. Hi 5! We have got great taste :) And yes, I am letting my wallet take a long break before I commit my next G :)

Sent from my Nuclear Submarine

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Well I ordered at precisely a week ago to my usual watchmaker, a G-Shock GD100 (positive display). I was hoping it would arrive before the end of the year, but it seems that will not be possible.
I talked yesterday with my watchmaker, and he could not find the watch in the usual supplier and therefore, he contacted an alternative supplier to order the watch.
But, due to the period we are experiencing now, it's very likely to be any delay in shipping orders, so the more likely is that this only arrive in my hands in early January of 2014. So instead of being the last purchase of 2013, it will be the first and only of 2014, because I intend to stop buying watches, once and for all!

(photo borrowed from Google)

Regards,

1 - 20 of 1046 Posts