• Nato/Zulu/Rhino

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Steel is the most comfortable for me. Leather for the cooler months. I went through a NATO phase that I think I am over now, and I also have a silacon that's pretty cool too

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
Here's a poll that's been around for quite awhile that should answer your question:
Poll Thread

Steel won by a landslide. ;-)

·
Registered
493 Posts
I don't dislike metal bracelets but there are some things that prevent me to wear them:

1/ Make your watches more blingy.
2/ Generally they dilute the shape of the watch head relative to the overall while straps provide good contrast.
3/ And sorry for this..............., bracelets are associated with older people :hides:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I went SS, then I would say Ti, leather a close third & lastly nato.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
i am a guy who swaped all of the bracelets on my divers for croc straps. they simply fit better imo.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I wish you would have made it possible for more than one answer.

I voted Zulu Straps.

But I also like Stainless, like on my Breitling B1, I wore it on a Zulu for awhile but it just feels better on the Fighter Bracelet, the same goes for some other watches I own.

I just bought a Black Monster and I took the Bracelet off and slipped on a grey Zulu and I think I like it better.

it really depends on the watch.........

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
It all depends on the watch and what i am doing, I like a nice lite dress watch with leather almost no weight at all. I also like a SS bracelet when needed for weather resistance and/or rough use.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Here's a poll that's been around for quite awhile that should answer your question:
Poll Thread

Steel won by a landslide. ;-)
Actually leather won by 42 votes, or roughly 4% of the vote. Leather 340 votes, steel -298 votes, with them combining for 62% of total votes.
I have both types and it depends on what looks best to me. Some watches scream for leather while others look better on steel. Living in Houston where the climate is hot and humid more that not, I prefer steel.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Definately the Zulu and Nato's, very comfy and looks Military tough!|>

1 - 20 of 29 Posts