1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I want to know how do you feel about this watch :

41-xeph7SKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

It's a Kienzle 1822 Retro V83091342410 for men, and i want to mix it with a dark blue leather strap like this:

LC279Ekrokoblaush.jpg

Do you think that would be nice-looking or not? And if you know similar watches, please share them with me :)

Greetz from Germany and sorry for my bad English :$
Neymar o7

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Not for me, I'm afraid.

cheers,
Jake.

·
Registered
361 Posts
It looks like a million other watches out there, nothing special if you know what I mean. In fact, it looks quite similar to this Timex in my local Target, but with a gold colored case, and a separate seconds dial.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Dark blue looks good in my opinion. You can pair it with most any watch...I've seen it on both silver and steel colored cases and it seems to work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please more opinions :)

I think a small golden watch with white dial and dark blue leather strap would look elegant, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
How about the Revue Thommen GT 1885?

(borrowed image)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
The Citizen looks great... the Kienzle is okay.

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,063 Posts
The Kienzle or the Citizen will look fine on that strap although I might go for black or even better burgundy. 99.9% of the people you encounter will see the colors of your watches more than the name printed on the dial or other minute details. So don't fret over small stuff like that. Just buy the watch that you like the most on your wrist.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
my wrist is too big for that watch.....i would pass it...unless u have a small wrist

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
How much does it cost is the real question. Their a TONS of watches in that style at every price point you can imagine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It looks like a million other watches out there

But it's goodlooking, isn't it? And i don't want a diver watch or anything like that, i want a watch with a white dial and a leather strap. Im 16 years old, are these watches too much classic? I like these but i want to hear your opinions :)

20100329170229747.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
I would go with the Citizen. It looks good, offers a day-date complication and because it's an Eco-Drive you don't have to worry about having to change the battery.
But in the end it comes down to whatever you like the most.
Cheers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts