WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Well, all tastes are personal. I like the attempt at original design, but (to me) none of these designs seem like they'll look classic in five years. It looks like some of the Swiss watch designers are taking hints from the Chinese these days. ;-) YMMV

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
I think they look pretty cool too Don.
cottontop

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I feel that if all the designs were slightly different, I'd really dig them. As it is, they're cool, but they don't check enough of my boxes to warrant my considering buying them.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Interesting designs but they don't really float my boat

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I understand that all of us don't share the same feelings when it comes to watches and I expected that some may not like their designs. What made me laugh was in another forum a member stated he would never put anything on his wrist that had Chevrolet on the dial. ;-)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yeah but $2000 for a watch is nothing! :-d

Back on topic - Hey those look really nice to me.
Now I want to find a $20 version....

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I had a Chevolet that cost around $2000 and it broke down on me all of the time. It was always leaking oil. Never again...

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
last i checked, this was the "Affordable watches" section ;-)
The last time I checked this is a watch forum. I post my Breitling in the wrist check threads in the affordables forum because I like MOST of the people here. I rarely post in the Breitling forum as well as the public forum. Affordable is relative, please keep that in mind.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
The Affordables section is mostly about affordable watches and finding a good "bang for the buck" to add to your collection. From time to time we see a grail appear or some upper end diver watch reviews. I like that because this becomes a well rounded section that most people keep coming back to. Afforable is subjective and the intent of the post was to show some watch designs from a company that most have never seen. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Affordables section is mostly about affordable watches and fining a good "bang for the buck" to add to your collection. From time to time we see a grail appear or some upper end diver watch reviews. I like that because this becomes a well rounded section that most people keep coming back to. Afforable is subjective and the intent of the post was to show some watch designs from a company that most have never seen. Nothing wrong with that.
Thank you, I appreciate you chiming in. It had nothing to do with the cost of the watches, as I stated, I like the designs.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Since when is a Chevy anything but American? :)
LOL. If OUR Chevy got ahold of this Chevy, then we'd see watches that look more like this:

·
Registered
467 Posts
love

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I hope the 'Driver 1911' makes it to production :-!......

Light Automotive lighting Headlamp Technology Automotive design

'Chevrolet' conjures up this kind of coolness to me......

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Full-size car

...........but, in the UK, this is a more typical Chevy :-d...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts