WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 145 Posts
Very happy and content with my collection. Out of my 35+ pieces, I only really rotate about 7 of them. And out of the 7, there are 2 that get less wrist time over the other 5. What excites me the most about my collection is that I have a nice assortment of different complications: perpetual calendar, world timer, moonphase, jump hour and the myriad of uses with my Apple Watch.

Apart from 'Wow, I really have great taste!'

I did a thread about how they make you feel, a kind of 'heart based' perspective, but what about a head-based perspective?

I just looked at a box of mine, and thought 'Hmm, rather than watches, I should probably have had that new bathroom I needed.' (for the last four years ha ha ha ha).

JJ
Mine remind me of the pieces I still want or are on their way to me. Other times I think ‘eh I really shouldn’t have picked this one up’ ‘I can trade this for xyz plus a bit of cash’ and then I never do the trade because that same day I’ll have it on wrist and say ‘oh my son wants to be an astronaut so I’ll hold on to it until then and give it to him.’ Etc etc

“I can’t believe I spent this much money.”

What a well thought out group.

Mine tell me I have a ways to go to get to the level of becoming a “professional watch enthusiast.”

• Haha
Reactions: DSS
41 - 60 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.