WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what everyone is wearing their 'Nimos on. Here's what I've tried so far:

Nimo%20on%20Swiss%20Leather2.JPG

%27Nimo%20on%20Isofrane.JPG

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Today it is this: DZ San Marco on a GSD Olivo with black stitch and PVD buckle....

·
Banned
1,382 Posts
Always wear this one on the bracelet ;-) So comfortable and fits like a glove. Although the Pro Chrono would look great on a Strap or Anonimo's new Dive Straps, I love their Bracelets ;-)

Don

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
the Kodiac it came on and its been on the IOSfrane not only because it looks good but its about impossible to change leather straps with the damn screwbar, just cant seem to get it into the second lug! Going to try to find out the screw size and diameter and make a little tool like kobold uses, if i can find a longer screw 25mm or longer i will grind a point on one end and screw the other into the screw bar and thread it though the lug,strap and lug unscrew it and put the screw in! Plus it helps keep any unwanted tiny leather pieces from getting into the screwbar!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I have really enjoyed mine on Toshi leather (Rich really knows the Anonimo models well and, when necessary, straps are built to work with the short lugs on the Anonimo lines like Millemetri, D-Date, Polluce, Wayfarer II)...also really enjoy the OEM bracelet which is incredibly built...:-!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I have really enjoyed mine on Toshi leather (Rich really knows the Anonimo models well and, when necessary, straps are built to work with the short lugs on the Anonimo lines like Millemetri, D-Date, Polluce, Wayfarer II)...also really enjoy the OEM bracelet which is incredibly built...:-!

Blue dial on the bracelet is amazing!! Love the bracelet but dont want to spend the grand on a new one, will look for a used watch on a bracelet next time! By the look there cant be too many bracelets that are better built than this one!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Like my Crono on light leathers, like this StoneCreek handmade - don't change them too much as I'm afraid of scratching the drass finish lugs with the screwbars..
. DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0012b.JPG

·
Registered
304 Posts
I received a Militare crono today and was wondering if you guys shower with your watches on?I have had bracelets forever and never think about it when showering.I am the kinda guy that once my watch goes on it may not come off for a month or so.Will showering hurt the factory leather strap?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Blue dial on the bracelet is amazing!! Love the bracelet but dont want to spend the grand on a new one, will look for a used watch on a bracelet next time! By the look there cant be too many bracelets that are better built than this one!
Thanks for the kind words on the Blue Dial Millemetri Trevor!!!:-!

I agree with your strategy 100%...picked this one up preowned already on the bracelet. The bracelet is really excellent quality with, count them, 3 finishes...polished, satinated/blasted, and brushed. Really an incredible bracelet, but as you already know...very pricey if purchased separately. Good luck with your search!|>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts