WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,
I'm always a bit leary of coatings on watches, as whatever it is usually seems to wear through, given enough time, exposing a different color material underneath, and probably hurting resale significantly. On the other hand, patina can be cool, especially if it's your own patina. I'm also wondering what materials are used in the bezel on this model, having heard the ring is SS or Ti, and the insert is ceramic or some kind of plastic. Anyone know for sure? Let's see some patina pics b-)

·
Registered
12,232 Posts
This isn't exactly what you're looking for but I had mine for about a year, used it regularly in activities like camping, hiking, fishing, yard work.

It was imperceptible from the day I bought it. Maybe I just got lucky but I don't remember babying the watch at all.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
This isn't exactly what you're looking for but I had mine for about a year, used it regularly in activities like camping, hiking, fishing, yard work.

It was imperceptible from the day I bought it. Maybe I just got lucky but I don't remember babying the watch at all.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts