WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For instance Frogman for the professional diver, orange G for rescueman but what G for musicians, for policeman or physician or architect ?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
If you ask me it's about how much your checking account has in it!!! Thats the beauty of the G Shock!! They all take punishment, look great and there is a place this forum for GSA to hold their meetings!!!!!! Oh, I'm sorry.....I'll start the meeting. Hi! I'm Geode and its been three weeks since I purchased my last G!
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
My experience is that watch has verry little to do with checking account. It has most to do with "personality". Engineering types who like numbers and love to be practical yet accurate are all wearing digital, most wear Casios. Those who are into running or excercising wear Timex.

Very very few doctors , engineers or arhitects that I've seen at least are posing around with expensive watches...

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
My experience is that watch has verry little to do with checking account. It has most to do with "personality". Engineering types who like numbers and love to be practical yet accurate are all wearing digital, most wear Casios. Those who are into running or excercising wear Timex.

Very very few doctors , engineers or arhitects that I've seen at least are posing around with expensive watches...
I was just trying to have some fun.............:-(

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, i meant for the duty ... Let's say every people can afford any G suitable for their task :-!.
The antimagnetic G would be obvious for the electrician
The French navy divers use the DW 9052
Etc, etc

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Good question :-! .......:think: ...........

Come to think of it, as an artist, it's probably why I'm not so fond of the black Gs, not enough colour, so anything colourful is fine by me :-!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Good question :-! .......:think: ...........

Come to think of it, as an artist, it's probably why I'm not so fond of the black Gs, not enough colour, so anything colourful is fine by me :-!

Hey Mike! I am not an artist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!! I agree about the color. I think that why I like my Red Frog so much!

Geode

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Damn GEODE, that is a long time ;-) It has been 2 days for me :-d
I should not have spoken:-d Just found the Brand New Sunnto Core All Black for a price I could not resist!! Somehow it ended up in my shopping cart along with a brand new pelican case storge facility for my collection! Good thing my wife loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d
Geode

·
Registered
214 Posts
I should not have spoken:-d Just found the Brand New Sunnto Core All Black for a price I could not resist!! Somehow it ended up in my shopping cart along with a brand new pelican case storge facility for my collection! Good thing my wife loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d
Geode
I hate you:-d

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
In my field(Paramedic, 911 stuff) there is a wide range of watches worn; the G-shocks some co-workers wear are: MTG-900, G-2300, DW-5600, DW-9051(says he's had it close to 10 years, with every day use); plus whatever "G" I wear always does the job:-!

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I wear my Giez working with GPS systems, not to mention it looks sweet no matter where I'm at. They are do everything watches, except maybe dressing up.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
In my field(Paramedic, 911 stuff) there is a wide range of watches worn; the G-shocks some co-workers wear are: MTG-900, G-2300, DW-5600, DW-9051(says he's had it close to 10 years, with every day use); plus whatever "G" I wear always does the job:-!
Good to know the Gs are being put to good use. Some of you guys must be interested in picking up a Rescue model. Anyway keep up the good work! :-!

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Good to know the Gs are being put to good use. Some of you guys must be interested in picking up a Rescue model. Anyway keep up the good work! :-!
I haven't found an excuse to dress up in a while, so the G does just fine! The last time I really dressed up I wore an Omega SMP. Still not too classy for wearing a suit, but it worked at the time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts