WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only see entries up to June 14. I added a post after the last one shown and it disapperead presumably with some others. Is that a problem at my end or does anybody else have the same problem?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I’m getting everything here on Tapatalk

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,901 Posts
The issue has been reported and the site admin are onto it. However, I have few problems seeing all posts. But then, I have "Hybrid View" set as standard for my profile. That gives you a separate box at the top before all the posts start, in which you can see all posts right up to the ones posted only a few hours ago. You can then selct these individually. If you want to switch to "Hybrid View", use the "Display" drop down selection in the menu right at the top of the page.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I had recently opend a WRUW thread (March 2019), which became the first of such threads to have less pages at the end than number of days in the month. Another one came close to the edge, but I had repeatedly asked if this is a Mido, a Waltham, a Bulova and people confirmed that it is a Mido, a Waltham and a Bulova, upon which I thanked everyone individually for confirming it is a Mido, a Waltham and a Bulova and everyone came back with friendly remarks. A 'nice one' here and there and 'what movement is in there' or 'I like the red dial' etc. etc. filled the spaces.

And now, I had hoped that someone in Australia is taking the red lantern from me - already 4 pages behind and nothing coming in new, but it's just a technical issue...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts