WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Mark,

What can I say.......WOW!!!!!!!!!! :gold :gold :gold |> |> |> :-! :-! :-!

Great work!!!!!!! |>

Stephen

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
That is just great!!:-! :-! :-!

I only wish I could build something so nice! I know it is a lot of work, but they sure look awesome.
Al

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Mark |> |> |> |> |> |>
I knew when I received mine you were on to a a new career, " I liked it better" hey Mark I know that feeling, way to go buddy!
I wish you all the best in this year and the way you are going it will be groundm breaking- something not seen up till now for us watch geeks.
Regards
Robert

I was in the garage for a week. I liked it better than my regular job, that's for sure.:think:

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Beautiful work :p... don't suppose you could make humidors also?

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Humidors and gun boxes are on the radar. Trying not to get ahead of myself though.
Cool.... when you do, let me know - would love to have first shot at one. :thanks

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Well you know my feeelings on this Mark!, When the time is right, and you will know when!........I know you have a whole NEW career ahead of you:-! , it is only a matter of when Bud, and IMHO it could not happen to a nicer Guy, good luck not that you need luck, because you got pure TALENT & SKILL.
I would like to be the first to congratulate you on your Home business and NEW FUTURE career, it's on the Horizon.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Mark,
Beautiful craftsmanship ! Nice Work! Congrats and if you ever do start selling these, let us all know! I'm sure many would be interested including myself!

Erik
San Diego, CA

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mark,
Beautiful craftsmanship ! Nice Work! Congrats and if you ever do start selling these, let us all know! I'm sure many would be interested including myself!

Erik
San Diego, CA
Erik,

I am selling these. Everybody I am selling these. Please check the sales corner or send me a note and I will make a custom box for you.

100% exotic hardwood. No filler or fake wood or veneer. Just a big heavy beautiful watch boxes that will fit those big watches that don't fit into the cheesy chinese made boxes.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Very Solid wood is used and the craftsmanship is absolutely worth every penny, I have one of Marks first cases and it is beautiful it really is, of course it took two BIG guys to get it out of the delivery truck as this is a heavy piece of watch related furniture, and one that could easily become a heirloom because it will out last the Original buyer and owner, I s**t you not, these are BUILT to last.:-!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agree Shane.This is the real thing when it comes to watch boxes.
WORTH EVRY PENNY AND MORE.
Just so everyone knows. Shane got the first Prototype box. Thank You Shane. And though it is very solid and built to last, the new boxes are far more refined and improved and of course still built to last a lifetime.

If anyone is interested please check the sales corner or contact me directly via PM

If I have broken any rules responding/clarifying please forgive me.

There just seems to be some confusion.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
My question is this and maybe someone has already asked and you may have answer it but from the looks of the pics, it seems like you can get two watches on one pillow if so could you add that pic to your display of pictures. Another thing is the slots look deep have you thought about making some a little shallow/not so deep i could take the measurement of my watch box that I have and give you the depth if you like but overall they really look nice handmade you cant go wrong.:-!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My question is this and maybe someone has already asked and you may have answer it but from the looks of the pics, it seems like you can get two watches on one pillow if so could you add that pic to your display of pictures. Another thing is the slots look deep have you thought about making some a little shallow/not so deep i could take the measurement of my watch box that I have and give you the depth if you like but overall they really look nice handmade you cant go wrong.:-!
I can make a box to modified specs to suit your needs.

The original purpose was to make a box that would fit the oversize watches I tend to collect. I tried to buy a stock box but my UTS Adventure 46mm and my Kobold Ti Seal were just too big. Hence I thought some people might like a box to accomodate these oversize watches.

I will test the 2 watch to a pillow idea. I had not thought of that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts