WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah…. Welcome to the club! I have the white dial & black bezel piece as well, it's just awesome. Try it on the black rubber driving strap too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Is there a thread here with the newer gen 300m? They threw in the black diver strap too.. Will try that for sure.

Registered
There are lots of threads about the new SMP300 and the 8800/8900 movements. I got mine in April and last reset the time on it in early July. It was +4 seconds. In 3 MONTHS. I love this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered

Registered
Full disclaimer. SD43 is my grail. (For now.) I love, love, love my brand new white dial Omega Diver 300M. That being typed, I have read / watched and continue to read / watch all Omega data and YouTube videos and the more I read / watch the more SUPER IMPRESSED I am with Omega!! Even love the logo!! All that and the accuracy on my new white dial is INSANE!! #TOPPER
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Premium Member
You have done well!

Premium Member
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Registered
Three watches in a single week? My record is 3 in one year!
With that said, love your choice on white dial. After wearing black dial watches almost 20 years, I now love my white dials. Wish I had a Speedy though (in black, or old one in yellow!). Congrats!!

Registered
I got my Speedmaster in November, and since then Omegas have been multiplying in my collection like rabbits. Picked up a blue SMP300M, and a neo-vintage 50th Anniversary GMT. I keep eyeing the old 39mm blue Aqua Terra with the vertical stripes, but have managed to hold off... for now.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts