WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I tried to warn you guys…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice Planet Ocean. That's my favorite configuration. I recall 15 years ago being in line at a coffee shop and spotting that watch on the wrist of another man in line, and I was floored. First time I saw one in person.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice Planet Ocean. That's my favorite configuration. I recall 15 years ago being in line at a coffee shop and spotting that watch on the wrist of another man in line, and I was floored. First time I saw one in person.
Thanks! It's my oldest son's birth year so he's trying to lay claim to it already . The orange is a lot of fun. And I honestly like the 2500's a lot more than the newer 8500's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,550 Posts
Well done…excellent picks! Now, bask in the lume glow of your white dials and smile.

Reactions: Simon

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
You have the contracted the incurable WIS sickness.
Welcome!

·
Registered
9,828 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
The white dial is my favorite. Omega is a great brand to collect, but take your time. Your tastes will change and do-overs are expensive in this hobby.
WatchRecon and Chrono24 are great resources to learn what is out there.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I'm walking away from this thread as it will start more itches than are good for me.

But, you will be proud of me. I went into Toppers the other day, picked up a repaired watch that had just come back. Looked at some great watches and Rob offered me an amazing deal on one in particular. Thank god I had a Zoom meeting I had to jump into. I was able to walk away unscathed.....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Excellent selection and array of references! 3 Omegas in a week? Wow! I definitely have to spread out the Omega purchases much more than that....but enjoy your Omega love!

Reactions: Simon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Same here. Just bought my first SMP and my wife busted me taking pictures of it with my phone.....she said why are you taking pictures of your watch.....I almost said you mean “my precious”.....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Mackyp congratulations on your growing Omega collection, looks great! I too have the addiction with four. It is nice that Omega has a line-up old and new, with price's that allow a lot of watch enthusiaststs to grow their collection rather quickly.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I'd be in a world of yurt if the Omega AD were closer. I won't try to park and limp downtown, and they changed ownership and my SA's are gone. The other AD isn't too far but they are a jewelry store that sells watches. I really like the orange PO and some others....

21 - 40 of 60 Posts