WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
So, tell us MP, why this sudden passion for Omega?
what led you to this point/choice?

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
If not for the jump form July to Aug, I’d be pretty close to to 3 Omega in a month!

My silver/blue AT and blue denim Railmaster in July, and I just plunked for the white/silver dial AT on rubber (like yours) today…..I have convinced myself that the silver/blue AT will be my office watch (if I ever go back!), and the “golf” version will be my jeans and T-shirt watch……

Oct 2020 thru now - Hesalite speedy, Black SMP, DSotM, silver/blue AT, Blue Railmaster and silver/white AT…….and between there somewhere, I flipped my PO45…..

so now I have to toddle off to eBay,etc to list a few that I have fallen out of love with!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
If not for the jump form July to Aug, I'd be pretty close to to 3 Omega in a month!

My silver/blue AT and blue denim Railmaster in July, and I just plunked for the white/silver dial AT on rubber (like yours) today…..I have convinced myself that the silver/blue AT will be my five watch (if I ever go back!), and the "golf" version will be my jeans and T-shirt watch……

Oct 2020 thru now - Hesalite speedy, Black SMP, DSotM, silver/blue AT, Blue Railmaster and silver/white AT…….and between there somewhere, I flipped my PO45…..

so now I have to toddle off to eBay,etc to list a few that I have fallen out of love with!
Addicting money pit right? Pls do post pics of the three when available. Where did you purchase the silver AT?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
So, tell us MP, why this sudden passion for Omega?
what led you to this point/choice?
Question for me? Always been fascinated with Omega. Purchased a constellation for my wife back in 2001. Almost got a piece as well but decided to spend on home audio instead. Huge regret now. My first Omega was purchased back in 2015 which was a 41.5mm blue AT.

·
Premium Member
2,468 Posts
Watch out for the Omega Rabbit! You buy one Omega, then next thing you know, you have more Omega’s! You do need an Omega PO. In your collection! Vance.

Reactions: Simon

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Congrats on both! Will be curious to see which gets the most wear over the next few months.
Thanks. My other watches will get some rest as I plan to used the SMP as my daily beater. Actually my first dive watch although I don't even swim much lol.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Watch out for the Omega Rabbit! You buy one Omega, then next thing you know, you have more Omega's! You do need an Omega PO. In your collection! Vance.
Always liked the look but always found the PO too bulky whenever I try them on. With the upgrades done to the new SMP, I couldn't resist. Actually more of a AT fan and never liked the looks of the SMP till this gen. Not sure why, but it never appealed to me especially the Bracelet design. That being said, I have an OEM black rubber and deployant on order.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Addicting money pit right? Pls do post pics of the three when available. Where did you purchase the silver AT?
I had initially purchased the "golf" version, but as noted elsewhere, the stem was to short and it didn't wind - so I snagged (from the same Canadian AD) the silver/blued hand one……

I guess in the back of my Neanderthal man brain, I still wanted the "golf" version, so here I find myself!

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,214 Posts
Beautiful watches! Yeah, you got it bad. That salesman catered a party after your check cleared. You definitely made their day. Omegas may not appreciate in value like the big "R", yet, but they will always be worth something. And it seems that they are garnering some new converts. Certainly used prices have increased over the last couple of years.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts