WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some CRAZY discounts on Zenith watches. Several stores in my area seem to be dumping the line. Why? Is there something up with the brand?

I know the economy is slow but some of the stores are offering up 60% off? WoW!

B

·
0 Posts
I have seen some CRAZY discounts on Zenith watches. Several stores in my area seem to be dumping the line. Why? Is there something up with the brand?

I am seeing that on other brands as well.

My guess is a combination of slow economy, poor designs and time of year

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
What it means is that you can get smoking deals on some amazing watches! I got my Zenith for about 45% off. Most places are just trying to clear some stock to make way for the new models.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts

Where are you located? I would not mind picking up an elprimero chrono for under $2k..
(They have 43 mm one.. Zenith Sport classic chrono that I liked)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am located in Dallas. I found that Bailey, Banks and Biddle were clearing out their Zenith watches for 40 to 60 percent off.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
They are going under, BB&B that is. All stores in Atlanta area also have some great sales.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
just have them ship it to you

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I have a BBB near me. Have to go see what's left!

Only Zenith that I've had my eye on, however, was the 1969 chrono reissue.

Unfortunately, I've yet to see one in the wild. Had a few ADs note they could order, but don't think I'll land 60% when it's not existing stock... :-(

·
Registered
839 Posts
The BB&B at Northpark in Dallas seems to have started out with an excellent selection when the liquidation began this past spring. It's slim pickings now. Most interesting item left is a Piaget for $4k.

·
Banned
300 Posts
The BB&B at Northpark in Dallas seems to have started out with an excellent selection when the liquidation began this past spring. It's slim pickings now. Most interesting item left is a Piaget for $4k.

Yeah, they've (bbb) also lost Omega, and Breitling at Northpark.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts