WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Beautiful watches. What's the price range?

(About the website: I'm surprised that someone who is obviously as "detail" and "precision" oriented as Schauer would use such a difficult to read font for the text on his bio page. Somewhere, there must be an "Art Director" involved! ;-) Yukkkk. ;-);-);-) )

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Hi PoliceDog,

I have my eye on this also, they have a very "precision" look to them. Don't see too much about them in the forums, but IMHO one of the most technically visual watches out there.

On my radar for '08....

you can check them out at the AD www.watchbuys.com

Hope your in Clearwater and not Toronto! Weather is amazing here although it's supposed to cool off this weekend. It's like 80 right now.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi PoliceDog,

I have my eye on this also, they have a very "precision" look to them. Don't see too much about them in the forums, but IMHO one of the most technically visual watches out there.
It is probably because there aren't very many out there. I think the current annual production is limited to 500 pieces.

Here are some other views:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Dalstott,

Thanks for posting the pics. Even further confirms my thought about this watch.:p

S

·
0 Posts
The Kulisse is way to go, a classic bi-compax chrono fitting suit and jeans/polo-shirt. A daily wearer if someone can afford.;-)

·
Registered
737 Posts
"....Hope your in Clearwater and not Toronto! Weather is amazing here although it's supposed to cool off this weekend. It's like 80 right now.
No such luck - I'm in T.O. with the ice and snow and howling winds! :-|:-|:-| I'd much rather be sitting in PJ's Oyster Bar in IRB with some U-Peel Shrimp and a frosty Bud! ;-)
(does Schauer make a "diver"? This is my second reincarnation as a watch collector and I promised my wife that this time there would be no stratospherically priced "dress" watches....;) )

S

·
0 Posts
(does Schauer make a "diver"? This is my second reincarnation as a watch collector and I promised my wife that this time there would be no stratospherically priced "dress" watches....;) )
You may have a look at the Schauer Sport Stop

Pic by WUS sponsor gnomonwatches

pic by watchbuys

·
Registered
737 Posts
Whoa! I really do NOT like that one! :-( Where's the elegant simplicity that is so evident, almost in a casual way, in his "dress" pieces?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Had another look and I think it will be Kulisse 09 for me (when the time comes).
Finally cooled a bit here, low 50's tonight. Crazy pic of your driveway! The 9 is nice also, but I think you lose some of the clean design. Very cool with the extra complications though, and very nice. Still #10 or #12 for me, as you say, when the time comes.:)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Strange. In my second reincarnation as a "watch collector" (amasser? ;-) ) of mostly divers, it's his dive watch that appeals the least to me. I guess it's all those numbers fighting for visual focus.

You want snow? I got yer snow right here!

and I absolutely DETEST it. :-|

·
Registered
120 Posts
Is there a market anywhere for used Schauers? I can't seem to find any anywhere. Probably due to the limited production mentioned earlier.

S

·
0 Posts
Is there a market anywhere for used Schauers? I can't seem to find any anywhere. Probably due to the limited production mentioned earlier.
There´s probably no market because nobody wants to sell his Schauer. You have to check the sales corners of watch releated fora on a daily basis. I remember a Sport Stop was sold here on WUS lately.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts