WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just going to a hockey game now and I was wondering what I should wear. I am wearing a black Bruins jersey, so I thought that I would wear this:

What do you all wear with different jerseys?

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
that should look fine.
i don't wear jerseys of any type; i'm a polo/sweater vest type.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Any watch goes with a sports jersey really. Your watch is almost guaranteed not to get noticed at sporting event. So wear what you like. Hopefully the Bruins will win when you go. Sucks leaving TD Bank Garden after a lost, especially if it's a long ride after on the T. I know it sucks for me when I leave Gillette stadium after a Pats loss waiting in the gridlock to leave.:-(

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Forget the watch!, what sign are you going to bring?

I think that the biggest idiot ever is probably the guy with the egg roll sign. Or perhaps the woman who thinks that a guy who gets paid to watch a hockey game is an idiot?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I think that the biggest idiot ever is probably the guy with the egg roll sign. Or perhaps the woman who thinks that a guy who gets paid to watch a hockey game is an idiot?
Thats a pretty tall woman...maybe youre confused with the woman behind the guy holding the sign.

:-d

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Maybe the guy with the egg roll sign got a buzz and the munchies. And he's craving an egg roll to go with his $10 beer.:think:

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
:oops:...Pick the Hockey umpire in this forum

:rodekaart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts