WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the blue watch randy jackson is wearing tonite? it looks super cheap, and like a womans watch, very small face (maybe he just has massive wrists, but probably not)

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Given Randy's size, I'd say he has massive wrists.

Got a screenshot? We're a month behind in Japan with American Idol.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looked like a Toy Watch (that's actually the name of the brand). I saw them this past weekend at Nordstroms, $300 for a plastic watch, I was so annoyed.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
If you want something a bit cheaper, you could check out Ice Watches. I saw them at a local watch fair. I think they go for $80-$300.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Toy Watch, only $200 and under for the most part. Find them in most malls.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Looked like a Toy Watch (that's actually the name of the brand). I saw them this past weekend at Nordstroms, $300 for a plastic watch, I was so annoyed.
I think your right there...

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you want something a bit cheaper, you could check out Ice Watches. I saw them at a local watch fair. I think they go for $80-$300.
I'm not sure if you were responding to me, but to be clear I do not want one of those things. At first glance I thought "why is Nordstroms selling such cheap junk"...then I saw the price and was o|:roll:

On a side note, most of the watches at my local Nordstroms are your run of the mill fasion watches (diesel, skagen etc.) funny considering how snobbish of a store it is in general.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Randy Jackson does wear a ToyWatch - they are an anti-fashion brand that started 5 years ago in Milan, Italy. 2 years later, IceWatch (Belgium) started as a direct competitor but at around a 3rd of the price. The great thing about these watches is, they are pure fashion, & the aim is to have a collection of colours so you can change your wardrobe. Loads of famous people now wear these 2 brands.
Randy Jackson also wears Ritmo Mundo, which is a Californian based brand, but, Italian styled.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I'm not sure if you were responding to me, but to be clear I do not want one of those things. At first glance I thought "why is Nordstroms selling such cheap junk"...then I saw the price and was o|:roll:
:oops:, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was actually suggesting that to the OP ;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the Toy or Ice watches look like them. they both look like they come in quite a few diff colors and sizes. thanks guys. this forum is the best find.

jerad:-!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
lol, every time my wife is watching Am. idol I always say to her "This guy loves ugly watches"

·
Registered
1 Posts
what is the blue watch randy jackson is wearing tonite? it looks super cheap, and like a womans watch, very small face (maybe he just has massive wrists, but probably not)

Chanel J12 - standard face probably 35mm - and cheap is relative - I'd guess $6-8k. I've never seen a blue one before. Suppose they custom made it for him and given it to him. Like those giant coke cups. lmao

1 - 20 of 21 Posts