WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me say I am not trying to start a discussion about Invicta quality, as we all know how that will turn out. However, I came across an Invicta 9110 on a deal of the day site. I thought it was an 8926, so being intrigued I pulled up the specs on both and other than the 9110 being slightly smaller and on a rubber strap, they appear to be the same to me. But I thought I would ask one of you experts if there is a difference other than that.

Also, although I am not an Invicta fan in general I would like to pick up an 8926 one day based on some of the reviews I have read here.

Here are two links to see the watches I am referring to.

Amazon.com: Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch: Invicta: Watches

https://1saleaday.com/watch

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Same head, one on bracelet the other on a strap.

FYI... there are now TWO different versions of the 8926 now that they have phased out the Miyota 8215 and are currently producing them with the TMI-NH25A. The model numbers are identical so theres no way to tell exactly which movement you are getting. Miyota is hand crown windable with a uni-directional wind rotor. The TMI is not crown windable and uses a bi-directional wind rotor.

that DoD price is a very good deal, lowest I have seen since the holidays for that model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts