WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious why you chose your username and avatar? I would have to say my username represents to me, getting through the tough times, Breakwater is what I can't wait to get to the other side of, symbolic of when I go surfing and diving, you are usually in calmer waters after you have made it throught the Breakwater. My avatar is my new KLX 140L dirt bike modded on Photobucket. (subject to change) .|>

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Mine is my username from a few car forums (Audi ones ;-)) and I didn't see any reason to change. I'm a new member with only a Riseman at the moment, and I took a picture of it for a WRUW thread and was complimented on the picture by a member on here which meant a lot so I made it my avatar :-!

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
First name is Jeff, last name begins with a C.

Pretty creative huh?

Avatar is a Yellow and Black Suunto Core. Ernie (forum owner) put it on my profile after I became the mod of the Suunto forum. So, I have kept it ever since! :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Joker was a nickname in school, NJ is my initials.

Avatar is because I'm a Northern Ireland football fan and we have a song that goes to the tune of 'Mine Eyes have seen the Glory' -
'We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland, but its all the same to me'

:-!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Nope guys, my name isn't Lester ;-)

It's the name of the main character from the movie 'American Beauty' (part played by Kevin Spacey) which I found to be very inspiring :-d

My avatar is the Evoluon in my homecity Eindhoven, The Netherlands. It used to be an exhibition building for Philips electronics (also founded in Eindhoven)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very Cool Stuff, interesting!! Just one more way to know and understand each other a little better, Great forum we have here!! My opinion we are part of the greatest forum the world has ever known, WUS is the best!!:-!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Bluegum:- 'cause I luv the smell of eucalyptus in the morning.

Avatar:- 'Fatso' the fat-arsed wombat refuses to comply with society's hypocracies...

...and he also likes to live off the fat of the land. |>

Wait a minute...shouldn't this be my 'Annual Explain Your Monicker and Avatar' thread? :-s :think: :roll: :rodekaart :-x

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
rockmastermike was my DJ name in college....not the work the clubs DJ, but the late nite DJ at the college radio station on campus. and for some reason it has stuck with me for the last 20 years.

avatar is just my Mudman....one day I'll change it up

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
My handle is a name I use in an online automotive community where I'm a member. I chose it partly because I was nicknamed Bogey in college, and partly because I like to lurk invisibly among the forums.

I've used my avatar since my days over at Gundam.com (now defunct); the present pic is merely a variation of the original one. I specifically chose Jet Black since I reckon I'll look like him in twenty years or so (wife permitting). :-d

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
nhoJ is my name backwards...John.

I frequently change avatars just because I get bored with them. This one is Ferb from a cartoon my son watches called Phineaus and Ferb. I like Ferb because he is a character of few words, but when he does speak it is with a voice of precision and fundemental simplicity.

1 - 20 of 332 Posts