WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I read that it was 49 mm on their website, but read somewhere else it was smaller.
Can anyone clarify the actual case size, with and without the crown?
Thanks in advance !
C :-!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
As listed on their website:

Dimensions: maximum length 54.00 mm; nominal diameter 44.00 mm; maximum diameter crown included 49.20 mm; thickness about 14.80 mm.

Wears a bit larger due to the length between the lugs, but not as big as the San Marco.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks D.
Think the length would be ok for a 7 1/8 wrist?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Thanks D.
Yes. The length of the Nautilo case is pretty big, but would still look great on a 7 inch wrist. It's not a huge watch, but is very chunky. The Nautilo pulls off the "dress diver" act better than any other watch I've owned.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Agreed.

The length should be A-OK.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yes. The length of the Nautilo case is pretty big, but would still look great on a 7 inch wrist. It's not a huge watch, but is very chunky. The Nautilo pulls off the "dress diver" act better than any other watch I've owned.
Yes, its absolutely the best "dress diver" out there. And go by the nominal size of 44mm, which reflects how most watches are generally measured.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys ! Now just have to find one :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Thanks D.
I agree with Jeff, phunky, and Stef...you will be A-Ok with the Nautilo on a 7 1/8" wrist.

StefB nailed it with the comment that it is "one of the best dress divers out there"...absolutely agree!!!|>|>|> I would love to add a Nautilo some day!!!

Here's a wrist shot of the Dino Zei Glauco (same case as the Nautilo) on my ~ 7.25" wrist (basically the same as yours)...one of the coolest cases from Anonimo IMO!:-! [Keep in mind that this wrist shot is taken 'close-up'...there is absolutely no wrist overhang from the lugs in a real world view].

1 - 9 of 9 Posts