WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Bali Indonesia
Was looking for the Tudor BB 58 Black -
No luck as I would like to purchase by Dec, seems nowhere in stock ( Indonesia, France, Spain or West Coast USA)

So, screw it... Maybe I will just fire on my ultimate dream watch. The Speed master Moon watch Hesalite.

What's the situation with availability new right now? Cheers

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've seen them at every boutique and AD I've been to in the last couple of months. They should be readily available.

Although I've also heard from my AD that lately Omega is taking a long time to fulfill orders. That they have to wait a month for even silly things like straps.

·
Premium Member
Rolex MG Green/Black, DSSD JC, SD43 Mk I, PAM176, 1305, 778, Omega PP, SeaMaster300, MoonPhase
1,945 Posts
Part of the problem is the global supply chain issue. It's real, many container ships are waiting to be unloaded. And there is a shortage of truck drivers to move these goods into the marketplace. We will be seeing and feeling the effects not just in our hobbies but with supplies of staples, food, etc. Made worse by people panicking and hoarding.

Reactions: Andrew BB

·
Premium Member
Rolex MG Green/Black, DSSD JC, SD43 Mk I, PAM176, 1305, 778, Omega PP, SeaMaster300, MoonPhase
1,945 Posts
Or a couple of months, or more...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Greetings from Bali Indonesia
Was looking for the Tudor BB 58 Black -
No luck as I would like to purchase by Dec, seems nowhere in stock ( Indonesia, France, Spain or West Coast USA)

So, screw it... Maybe I will just fire on my ultimate dream watch. The Speed master Moon watch Hesalite.

What's the situation with availability new right now? Cheers
Both are available in several EU countries

·
Registered
690 Posts
I was able to put a Speedy in my shopping cart on Omega's website last night.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
In Canada here… my AD told me he gets Speedies delivered by Omega WEEKLY.

He said Swatch/Omega is the greediest brand he sells They are the only brand that will call him monthly and say “you’re down X watches so we’re sending them to you overnight”. Other brands he carries could care less about what’s in the showcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
Not sure about Indonesia, but here in New England I can readily source one.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well, like @finsenc mentioned, if you're looking for the NEW moonwatch [310.30.42.50.01.001], with the 3861 movement, you shouldn't really have too much trouble getting one at a OB or an AD.

However, if you're looking for the previous generation [311.30.42.30.01.005] with the 1861, you might have a hard time sourcing one, unless you go grey market. I've only seen a couple this year in ADs or OBs, but they have all been sapphire.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Both AD’s I visited had the range of speedy’s. The moonphase was way too chunky for me but dial looked good.

No 321 no display nor in stock though. They haven’t received the steel allocation yet. Or so they say.

But you can walk in and buy the sapphire or hesalite without trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts