WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Stuhrling Cuvette 44 is driving me crazy. I have sold a lot of watches around it and can't seem to let this go. It is super versatile, insanley accurate and I get compliments out the wazooo everytime I wear it for business or dress occasions. Shirt with cuff links??? This is the go to watch everytime! I have watches 6x the price of this one, but it is a keeper!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts

I normally don't sell but it's getting harder and harder to convince my wife that I "need" another watch without growing more limbs. There is one watch in my collection that I think of every time I think of selling but I have resisted the urge, so far! I can't seem to part with this watch, right now!

Martin Braun C.JPG

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,512 Posts
I have gifted some watches to family that I knew would appreciate them and were deserving, but I have never sold one. I know the first one I sold would be the last....

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I have about 35 that I can't seem to part with. If I had to choose one that will never leave the farm, it'd be this LeCoultre:

DSCN2041.JPG

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
What is that bracelet? That's about the best combination I've seen. Absolutely stunning.
Thank you. I just took the Breitling mesh bracelet and swapped the clasp for the adjustable one that comes with the rubber strap. The most comfortable combo I have ever encountered.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Haha yeah it's awesome. Couldn't care less about the watch. I just love telling people it's name 😉

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I try to buy all my watches with the intention of not parting with them. Most times it works out that way. Not much of a flipper. The longer I own the watch the more difficult it is for me to sell.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts