WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Being a watch freak, I read a lot about Orsa watches.

They have made some really nice divers : Sea-Angler, Monstrum,...

But I also read that the founder took a sabatical, but recently (2012) has relaunched some Sea-Angler models.

Some questions pop-up :

- where can I buy this watches new?
- who can give me a resume on past and present made watches : I love to know the complete story of Orsa and the watches they made

This is stuff for the die-hard fan, so show me what you got.....

Marc

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
From what I know, the owner, Martin Berg, is a watch enthusiast and his watch company was more a hobby to him. He use to come out once in while with a new model or to reintroduce some of his older models, but his company has been dead for more than a year AFAIK. His official site reside (or use to) on another Watch forum where I use to be a member a few years ago, which became pretty much a dead zone, and not much is happening there either.

I use to own a blue Monstrum, was a cool watch and the quality was ok, but my Artego 300m is a better watch for the same price, IMHO. There is a military quartz version on sale on eBay right now, nice watch at $95!!! That's an interesting deal...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.