WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go one, speak your mind, you can't like the ALL! :-!

I will find one and post when I fine one I really hate the look of. There are some horrible digi-ana versions around!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, good man |> it feel good to get it off your chest, right? ;-)

Yeah that's pretty ugly, the one I am thinking of is similar to that but even worse looking :-d!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I totally never understood this model:

:-s :-x

To balance my negative-G karma I'll throw in a controversial one, I actually think this one looks pretty cool :-d:

·
Registered
826 Posts
last Gshock Frogman. Ugly as sin.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I find all of the following absolutely hideous and often need to avert my eyes to avoid being blinded...

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Let me take a wild guess....you won't be helping me celebrate when my new white G7800 arrives in a few days, right? :-d

I find all of the following absolutely hideous and often need to avert my eyes to avoid being blinded...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe, no need to feel bad guys ;-)

Just to add while I'm here, I have the G-7800 and I think it is one of the most classy G-Shocks available. I don't think I'll keep it as I prefer a "rough and ready" G-Shock like the Mudman (fits my active lifestyle more) but the G-7800 has some amazing features, the bezel adds a real touch of class to it and it's super customisable. It's quality all around (strap, case, everything) and the only thing I could find bad about it (for me) is the hourly signal sounds like a very small baby pixy humming and the alarm only sounds for 10 seconds and sounds like an asthmatic small child playing the smallest flute in the world (seriously it has a kind of melodic "chime" to it). I think this watch makes for a great business/office or low noise environment due to it's stylish design, extensive features and moderate alarms/hourly signals |>.

Don't really want to turn the thread into a consolidation thread but just though I'd add my opinion where relevant |>.

Anyway, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I can personally say some of the watches mentions I personally LOVE the look of and will most likely buy sometime near in the future!!! So just wear what you what makes you happy, ever if someone else doesn't agree with the looks there will also be many people who do! We're all watch collectors and it goes without waying that we are happy if you are happy with your watches b-).

And tell us what you hate the look of!!! :-! I'm going to dig up some more munters when I get the chance b-)!

Let me take a wild guess....you won't be helping me celebrate when my new white G7800 arrives in a few days, right? :-d

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I've seen some that I don't care for, however that's the beauty of what Casio has accomplished. They've created so many models there is something for everyone. I choose not to judge as I have but one perspective, mine. If we all had the same taste it would be ever so boring. Thus I choose to buy and enjoy the models I like, and celebrate all the choices.
Cheers...
posted via BlackBerry Bold

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I personnally don't like any bright silver bezel, or bezel part, or bright silver circle on Gshock front.
I think Casio should make a matte silver color for the bezel, instead of bright.
(That's one of the reason for example I chose the G7710 with its matte grey/copper bezel over the G7700 with its bright silver bezel.)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Not that I find them the ugliest, but they just don't appeal to my taste:

G7800 series - digit font reminds me of the bathroom
GW9000 - I find the five eyes too freaky
most analog chrono Gs - too busy-looking
digital Gs with silver digits on a red screen - hurts my eyes

·
Registered
485 Posts
All the ones pictured are indeed hideous but that diamond one wins by a mile- utterly grim.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts