WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

I'm not sure what this type of strap is called, but I really like how the lower layer of nylon extends beyond the lug width, looking like is goes under the watch.

Anyone know any other manufacturers/retailers that make this style in multiple sizes?

Thanks

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aha, thank you much!

But with the exception of this Bell & Ross strap - I have no idea how to go about finding more examples of straps like this. I just have no idea what they're called.

Anyone know what the appropriate designation is/where to find other brands?

Thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
Not completely sure but I do believe your looking at G10 straps that have the second short strap or pad.

Some of the 5 ring zulu's also have a pad strap. You will have to look closely or ask the vendor if the pics don't clearly show the second (half length) pad.

regards

p.s. check in the sales sub forum for strap sellers. I believe westcoastime is a sponsor for these. Also Check/Search for Dixan's post about "Speedy on straps" he shows you a bunch of color variations and styles. Panatime also has these strap's and Dixan specifiy's where he has good sources too.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f20/new-speedy-pro-various-straps-414412.html

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tips, I may be getting closer.

Stumbled onto this:

Pretty much what i'm looking for, except I need 22mm.

And this one:

Which I could modify by adding the padded layer (not crazy about those 'leather' accents though.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
7,953 Posts
GasGasBones offers the BR range of straps with different stitch options, here it is with Orange

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.