WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know where to ask or look for this watch model but I saw it once on ebay but it was a used one so what im asking is can anyone tell me whats the name/model of this watch so I can find it and buy one thank you

·
Moderator at Large
53,182 Posts
Looks like a non-authorized BMW watch by some chinese manufacturer, I' d ask on our Chines Watches Forum.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Indeed, Chinese fake garbage. I doubt Rolex would look kindly on this rip off either (Daytona).

The only genuine BMW (related) watches are by Girard-Perregaux and Oris I believe.

·
Moderator at Large
53,182 Posts
There are some quartz watches in the BMW Online Shop but there is none looking like a Daytona.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There are some quartz watches in the BMW Online Shop but there is none looking like a Daytona.
The watches on the BMW site are produced by Tourneau. I am not sure about the watch posted by the OP, but buyer beware is always a good practice.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
right here.........

·
Banned
9 Posts
I think that you can find these at any BMW dealers parts boutique. I know that I have seen them here in Ohio. If I remember correctly they are priced somewhere around the $200 to $400 range. Hope this helps and good luck.

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,075 Posts
I think that you can find these at any BMW dealers parts boutique. I know that I have seen them here in Ohio. If I remember correctly they are priced somewhere around the $200 to $400 range. Hope this helps and good luck.

Indeed the parts department at every new car dealer I've been to sells watches, key fobs, thermal mugs, hats, jackets, swiss army knives and other paraphernalia branded with the makers name and/or logo. Ford, Mercedes, Toyota, BMW, Hyndai, Volvo, etc., will have a tempting display of goodies for the car lover.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts