·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Never finished, but currently, this is my main collection:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
One I don't wear too much because of size; I did this as a custom Black Bay so I keep it.

One I wear almost all the time.............

One I wear for work, a Tag Heuer Aquaracer...........

I do have an old pocket watch that came to me for free, I have it running well now.

I also have a G Shock I bought back in 1882 when they were the new thing, it works fine but I have no wrist shot of it.

I inherited this due to a death in my family and yes I'm a Broncos guy too.............

And..... there's one in the mail, a brand new Ball Watch it will be my second of that make I really like them.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
No money left.
That is the status of my collection right now.
And here are the watches I currently own.
IMG_0849.JPG

Jazz 18.JPG

Seiko 5 Friday 4.JPG

·
Registered
136 Posts
1988 Seiko 7002, Tag Heuer F1 midsize in a not so common color combo, Tag Heuer F1 WAH111A, Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAP2011, Seiko SKX009, Deep Blue Sun Diver iii, 1956 Rolex OP Explorer w/1030 movement Jubilee Band, Movado Museum

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome thread! If I wasn't so lazy, I'd have to give a like to every post |>
I did for everyone who has shared their collection. Hehe. :) It is so nice to see a wide variety of collection, especially the vintage ones.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have two and my collection status is on hold because I've decided I'd rather collect travel experiences than stuff.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have two and my collection status is on hold because I've decided I'd rather collect travel experiences than stuff.
Both are great IMHO. Travelling and watch collection is the "GOAL" right? I wish I have the money to do both. But please do share with us the pics of your watches. :)

·
Registered
15,879 Posts
Here's the core, one incoming and a few that are expendable are not included, might be nearing equilibrium (I keep thinking) . . .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 111 Posts