WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just short and simple:

1. Peace for our world
2. Better job, better life
3. WatchUseek is the best
4. Have the below Casio:

More and many wishes, but let you present yours. Happy New Year (not yet in California) in advance 8 hours.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
I guess I would have to say continued health and happiness for my family :) . If I should happen to pick up some cool watches along the way, that would be okay as well ;-) .

·
Registered
774 Posts
mine is health and happiness for my family and for all our dreams to come true
and also to have some great new watches (this is going to happen next week as i have a dw-8400 mudman, g-9000 mudman, and 2 dw 6900's mi2 watches arriving) <SWEET>
and some new remote controlled planes as well
happy new year guys

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine is health and happiness for my family and for all our dreams to come true
and also to have some great new watches (this is going to happen next week as i have a dw-8400 mudman, g-9000 mudman, and 2 dw 6900's mi2 watches arriving) <SWEET>
and some new remote controlled planes as well
happy new year guys
Great wish dingosrun, wish you can find more great precious resources.|>

·
Registered
168 Posts
hi!

a bit late but it's difficult to really know for me what to do in 2007......

1.quit smoking
2.take the money and buy some Gs
3.get a new old vespa
4.finish my tattoos
5.be a good son and a good partner for my girl. and for sure a good father for our three cats. :)

greetz
alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts