WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went through my watch collection and pulled out an old watch I got from my father. Cleary not a diver, but a nice automatic from the 70s. You don't see this classic much on the boards, so here is a little picture. I am sure that you have a few "treasures" in your watch box. b-)

White Gold Rolex King Midas Limited Edition #209 with automatic movement.

S

·
0 Posts
Interesting Rolex, never seen that one before.

My only non-diver at the moment is this Swedish Airforce Issued Lemania Caliber 1872,

/Stefan

·
Registered
761 Posts
Funny, I sold nearly all of my non-divers recently...:-!
This is the last watch that is rated less than 200m left, an Orsa "Hammy hommage":

And I'll get a Fortis Pilot Professional Day/Date from cnmark in September...

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
My only two real non-divers are my Rolex Air King (which belonged to my father.) and my Kobold Spirit of America.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Here's one that I had until Friday, just traded it for a CX 12,000. :-d It is an interesting watch though. :-!

·
Registered
833 Posts
IT would have to be this:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Don't know how interesting it is, but the T100 mb-microtec tritium tubes definitely add to the fun factor of my Ball Engineer Master II Classic. :-!

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Have to be my 50th ANNIVERSARY Navitimer....

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
2 UN GMT Big dates and UN San Marco.

Hello Steve and Sandra,
These UN are just so beautiful, the deep blue San Marco was my dream watch 17 years ago, at 20 years of age and broke, when I dreamed of a day I could afford it. Congratulations and wear in the best of health.
How is the fishing season? Here in Ireland it is no good this year, the weather is just too wet, rain for the past three months non stop.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Hello Steve and Sandra,
These UN are just so beautiful, the deep blue San Marco was my dream watch 17 yars ago, at 20 years of age and broke, when I dreamed of a day I could afford it. Congratulations and wear in the best of health.
How is the fishing season? Here in Ireland it is no good this year, the weather is just too wet, rain for the past three months non stop.

:thanks!!!! Fishing has been great! |>|> We spent time every week of June on Lake Erie catch Smallmouth Bass. Have not been able to hit the lake due to work. <| But the month of Sept is looking good for getting back up and catching some more Smallies. Sorry to hear that it is too wet....send some of that rain our way we sure could use it!

Stephen

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Just went through my watch collection and pulled out an old watch I got from my father. Cleary not a diver, but a nice automatic from the 70s. You don't see this classic much on the boards, so here is a little picture. I am sure that you have a few "treasures" in your watch box. b-)

White Gold Rolex King Midas Limited Edition #209 with automatic movement.

Cool watch my friend! My Dad has one. Your's is the only other one I've ever seen. Very rare me thinks! :-!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts