WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys (girls), I know we all own several watches, but when it comes down to the basics, what are the two watches that you can not live without. For me, I am a dive watch enthusiast so my one/two combo are both PO's. I love the 45 black on stitched rubber, and my 42 with SS bracelet. I believe these two watches can cover any situation life gives me from a formal event to an under water dive.

·
Registered
121 Posts
wow those are both breat watches and a nice photo!

My two are yet to be determined (I'm a new guy) but the first will be SMP black dial and after that will be either a PO or the new Bond.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: That was easy..........

Thanks for asking Jim, the family is doing wonderful. Very sleep deprived, but I wouldn't trade it for the world (or a PO Chrono).

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Just two? hmm...without doubt, one is my ref.145.012.

Classic Speedy, c.321 with twisty lugs.

The second would be a tough call, but I think it'd be the 176.007.

It's as old as I am, with one of my favorite movements (c.1040), and funky 70s style.

eric

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

Hi Rudy, glad to hear the family is well. There'll be plenty of time for sleep in about 20 years. Here's my deuce - Best, John

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Just two? hmm...without doubt, one is my ref.145.012.

Classic Speedy, c.321 with twisty lugs.

eric
You just had to out do me with this photo! Are you happy now?! This means WAR!! John "Next time no mister nice guy" Wilson.

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Great minds QT

You guys knew I'd post these. The one/two combo that the Speedy is puttin on that Dweller ain't gonna be pretty! David

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Re: Great minds QT

Right on the money, my friend! Oh, And Happy Birthday! David

PS: Did I mention my new Speedmaster professional?

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Hey Steve, glad to here from you. Hope the family is doing good. Insofar as my one two combo ... The ONE part will not change. I am also a dive watch guy.

The TWO part could change when I get a Speedy, but for now it is this one. I would never part with it as it was my Dad's watch. All those years of butting heads growing up, I think he was as excited as me that we finally found some common ground to connect in our old age.

- Good thread - David

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Re: Great minds QT

Hey Dave ... what's that about a dislocated shoulder? That's some serious back pattin you two got going on. :-d - David

1 - 20 of 24 Posts