Your preferred Anonimo model(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm absolute fan of the Militare at the moment.

All, including Zulu Time, Dual Time and the two Chronographs.

All the best,

Greg

ps: I whish they had also a chocolate brown kodiak strap with red stitching

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I am back - with Professionale as of this morning. I have had a couple, and it is the only model that I tend to look at, with the Militare a close second.

Just something about that big hunk of case design and crown that draws me back.

And you hardly hear anything about them at all.

Todd

·
Registered
420 Posts
I agree with Todd, the Professionale is tops because it is such a tool diver. Also the Glauco a close second;because of the bronze case.....but that's me...Steven|>

·
Registered
783 Posts
I love the Cronoscopio (own the Mark II) and the Professionale..

Stan

·
Banned
205 Posts
professionale GMT WOWhttps://www.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73257&stc=1&d=1197079772https://www.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73259&stc=1&d=1197079772

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello guys,

As a present owner of a Polluce and a Zulu Time I may have my preferences, but that said I am really thinking of buying a Chronoscopio next year, It is really great that this forum is picking up.

All the Best,
Cesar

·
Banned
164 Posts
Hello guys,

As a present owner of a Polluce and a Zulu Time I may have my preferences, but that said I am really thinking of buying a Chronoscopio next year, It is really great that this forum is picking up.

All the Best,
Cesar
This forum is picking up because you care. You care enough about watches in general, Anonimo's in particular and YOUR Anonimo specifically and you care enough to post here.
You only get out what you put in and there has been a bit of an increase in Anonimo ownership and this has generated enthusiasm generally. GregVDS has been very enthusiastic and so have many others. It does of course help that Anonimo's are GREAT watches, supported generally by great AD's. I know i wouldn't hesitate to reccommend my AD - Henry Johnstone of Alderley Edge - to anyone. Henry is a great guy who is passionate about his watches. He doesn't just sell you a watch, you get the whole nine yards, aftersales, cups of coffee and even borrow his Internet to send emails so it appears i am actually still in the Office. Who else would do that? Not Goldsmiths that's for certain!!
You are buying into a concept here, not just a timepiece.

graham.

·
Registered
51 Posts
As Graham stated before, we do need more involvement, I think that the group of people that frequent this forum are great, and I have not spoken to a single person who has had an Anonimo and not Loved it, as far as my AD is concerned He is the best, his name is David King at King Jewelers, not many places you can walk into and be offered a drink and be treated like part of the family, Anyways I think tomorrow I will be posting pics of my watches and see who else joins me, Because we need more people to get INVOLVED!

Best Regards,
Cesar

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Cesarh. I plan too to post pics of the watch when I receive it. It seems things were fallen asleep here, don't know why.

All the best,

Greg

·
Banned
164 Posts
By the way cesarh, if you ever feel the need to sell your Zulu Time, drop me a line, i would be interested! If you are going to post pics, we should start a seperate thread as this one is getting out of control:)

It seems things were fallen asleep here, don't know why.
Apathy. Someone else will do it. That sort of thing. Also, we know that there were about 150 Bronze Polluce's made. We know where four of them are and i don't know anyone with an Orange dial! That means there are at least 145 people out there wearing a Bronze Polluce BECAUSE THEY LIKED IT! Doesn't that say a great deal about the brand? Let's face it, they aren't cheap and so far all of mine were bought from the AD's (okay, i DID get some deals, but not on the Polluce really) but you can get deals on any watch. So it means that most owners bought from the AD's because as has already been said, this is a small company.
I will use the Ball forum as an example (and i own an Alligator, but it is all wrapped up for Christmas and i am not allowed it until Santa says so, and she really means it too;-)) the Ball watch co. is also a small company, but what they did was involve a few individuals, small expeditions, to generate interest in their watches. In my humble opinion, the Yacht sponsorship deal was a real waste of money, who really cares about yacht racing, apart from those people racing the yacht? Having been involved in this at one point in my career i have some knowlege of this. Individuals or projects that the man in the street could identify with are far more worthwhile, as the Ball Watch co. projects prove.
My suggestion would be to approach Tanya Streeter and sponsor her as a starting point, and go from there. She has been heavily sponsored by TAG though so it may be a non starter, but i am sure you could take the idea and expand on it.

The Shelby watches are a mistake and should be allowed to just die peacefully. Everyone makes a mistake though so no harm done!!

graham.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Hey Graham. Glad to see another Anonimo and Ball owner here. The Alligator is very special indeed. A very interesting story too.

Wearing my Chrono 2005 today and loving life on a Sunday morning, with a little egg beaters, turkey bacon, a cup of tea, and WUS. Have a great Sunday...time to wind the mechanicals.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
My oxy-pro militare is much different than my other watches and really gets attention particularly from the younger generation. My teenage sons and their buddies took notice right away. It has a real "cool" factor.b-)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I love (allmost) all the anonimo models. But at the moment the bronze polluce is just my favorite :)

The yellow dial millemetri trilogeo edition is my second best

Have a great christmas time everybody

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
My personal favourite is my Wayfarer but Millimetri are also in the frame.

Graham you are turning into a Anonimo Missionary:-dbut must agree that if this marque really wants to compete ( and in some ways i like the fact we are a small club ) then it needs to focus on a sales campaign possibly based on a lead "personality" but on the other hand do we want to see Anonimo going down the Tag route?

Martin

1 - 20 of 121 Posts