1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
More photos please!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ugh. I have too many Nomos', but I simply adore the new Tangente Nachtblau.

Must. Resist.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I am actually considering this piece so i look forward to reading your full review!

·
Registered
220 Posts
This Minimatik is the one I find most appealing of the Neomatic lineup. Would love to see some wrist pics (including one at more of a distance) to get an idea of how it wears on say a 6.5-7.0 wrist. Love the curves on this one.
Here's how my white one wears on my 6.5-6.75 wrist.

It's the smallest watch I own. It's indeed small for a wrist our size, and while it's generally unisex, it does lean a little on the feminine side of that line.

But I don't care. I love the Minimatik. Love the dial, love the hands, love the color schemes, love the slightly domed crystal.

It's probably too small on me, but I wear it proudly.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This Minimatik is the one I find most appealing of the Neomatic lineup. Would love to see some wrist pics (including one at more of a distance) to get an idea of how it wears on say a 6.5-7.0 wrist. Love the curves on this one.
Here on a 6.75" wrist:
20161101_085912.jpg

If you're used to wearing bigger watches this will definitely feel small initially. Took me a few days to get used to it, but I absolutely love it. Been my favourite watch for the last year. Prefer it on a regular 18mm shell cordovan though - the remborde one it ships with feels a little dainty with the new buckle and 17mm width. It's not for everyone, but I'm a big fan of this model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts