WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I Don't often delve into this forum. I 've only got 3 Seiko watches to my name, and these are kept in the highest regard in my collection, never a daily beater between them.

I'm looking to place one of them on ebay, but don't have a clue what model it is. I've tried the Seiko watch finder, but there is a load of similar 37mm watches.

Does anyone know what this one is? It has the 7S26 movement.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm looking to place one of them on ebay, but don't have a clue what model it is. I've tried the Seiko watch finder, but there is a load of similar 37mm watches.

Thanks
SNK605/607? SNK607 for the black dial, but yours doesn't have a red seconds hand. The SNK605 has correct hands but a brown dial. Hmm. If yours has a brown dial that isn't showing up in your attached photo, then it should be a SNK605.

I used the Seiko watch finder too. Narrowed it down to 77 matches.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks
SNK605/607? SNK607 for the black dial, but yours doesn't have a red seconds hand. The SNK605 has correct hands but a brown dial. Hmm. If yours has a brown dial that isn't showing up in your attached photo, then it should be a SNK605.

I used the Seiko watch finder too. Narrowed it down to 77 matches.

You make a good point. I was looking at it last night under the lights, and it does look a tad brown, but extremely dark. I always assumed it was black.

Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts