WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Ocean7 model are you most looking forward to owning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Re: What Ocean7 model are you most looking forward to owning?

Although I quite look forward to see the LM-1 IRL I think I'll have to say the LM-2.

/Stefan

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

LM-1 but I also think the LM-2 & LM-3 look good. I will know better once I receive the actual watch and get to spend some time wearing it.

I have high hopes.

·
Registered
638 Posts

I guess the obvious answer should be the LM-1, but honestly, I can't wait to see how this turns out.....

BT

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

I'm looking forward to all of them, but the LM-5, especially with the TT718 or as a chrono, is a watch I can't wait to wear.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for the LM-1 only because I am eagerly :p waiting for it to be delivered............. I want them all |> , they all offer something different for me.
Thanks
Regards
Robert

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts

All of them!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts

LM-1 is on the way.
Looking forward to the others, but not yet convinced about the quartz movement of the LM-4 (although the ceramic cases of the LM-4 and LM-5 are awfully intriguing).

Steve

·
Registered
11,688 Posts

Well, I'm anxious to get the LM-1 on my wrist which I'll be receiving any day now, but I'm most looking forward the ceramic/carbon fiber LM-5. B-)

·
Registered
4,042 Posts

Thoroughly enjoying my LM-1. Very much anticipating the LM-5 and my itchy finger will be on the paypal trigger as soon as I get the signal.

·
Registered
304 Posts

I guess the obvious answer should be the LM-1, but honestly, I can't wait to see how this turns out.....

BT
I 2nd that, Can't wait to see this one(LM-5)....Has the final size and hand color been set?

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

Check the latest drawing, and the LM-5 thread. This is an earlier drawing.

Mitch

·
Registered
28 Posts

The G-1 is exactly what I want. :p

After this one, only one watch more with a day-date function and I'm finished with my collection and stop buying watches. :-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

No, just kidding .... my wife was standing behind with a gun pointing on me.;-)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Mitch, a bit of confusion here... On this poll (which i know was not started by you...) it lists the LM-3 as still having the SW200 movement, but i thought that i saw a few places that you were actually going with the ETA movement?

"...Not that it makes much difference, but we will use a 2824-2, not an SW200. The manufacturer found 100 2824-2's on the "spot" market for us, no other reason..."

I've seen it both ways in a few different places on the forum, so now i'm confused. :think:

Not that this would weigh heavily on my personal decison to buy, i just was curious. thnx!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.