WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2699 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
No pics yet as only just picked it up, but BMW 320d M Sport Business Edition (bloody long name!). Need to get my reg plate on it first, then it's picture time :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I get a company car with my job, won't admit what it is but it is free. Allows me to invest more in watches.:) If I bought a car today, no doubt BMW 5 series.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I tend to be attracted to cars that you don't find too often. The Audi V8 Quattro first released in 89 and in small number in North America, is my winter car and the one use when I have more than one passanger. This one's a 93 and looks pretty good for its age....like a good vintage watch :)

The Crossfire, a "Daimler Chrysler" child. It's a love it or hate it car...I obviously love it :) I drive this in the in the Summer mostly.

One of these or both will likely be replaced this year.

JP

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Nice, I like large cars. The 7 series model after that one is becoming quite affordable... but I dont know if I'd want to buy an 8 year old BMW in Australia. All the costs are mad.
Prices have dropped through the floor for E38s here in the States. So much so that even with the sometimes exorbitant repair bills, it's still cheaper over time than buying a new Toyota/Honda/Nissan!

·
Registered
404 Posts
During the winter months, a 2005 Honda Accord. But when spring time comes

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Prices have dropped through the floor for E38s here in the States. So much so that even with the sometimes exorbitant repair bills, it's still cheaper over time than buying a new Toyota/Honda/Nissan!
Well they are not quite that cheap here...:roll:

Cheapest I saw was a 2002 745i E65 $38,000AU/$35300US

E38 about $20,000AU/$18,600US

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
What is this... the BMW club now? :think:

Looks like most people here have a BMW. Great cars. One day it will be a toss up between BMW & Audi. Perhaps in 2 years time when my car comes off lease.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
My German muscle car..ie (Daddies good car)
Audi S4 4.2L 40V V8 quattro

4.2 40v V8

Recaro alcantara seats in back too for my kids.

The family muscle truck 4x4
Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi

Daddies hunting truck:
Dodge Power wagon 5.7Hemi V8 4x4

Daddies Harley Davidson:
Heritage Springer chopped and dropped.

Mommies car is a Jeep Cherokee.

·
Premium Member
7,030 Posts
Schmed, is that red E30 an M3?

Currently have an Audi TT quattro coupe and a Mercedes SL500 (technically it's my father's; he bought it, but never drove it at all, so I've adopted it ;-)). Always looking for a nice Porsche 993....

Some nice rides being shared here!

TTQC

SL

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
I was a big time Porsche guy with a 930, and a 993 C4. I lost interest when Porsche went to water cooled 911's. And now I am a Audi (S) guy. Before my S4 I had a very modded TTqR (APR) and before that a 2001 S4. I am seeing a pattern here with Omegas. :)

Schmed, is that red E30 an M3?

Used to be really into BMWs, still like them. Currently have an Audi TT quattro coupe and a Mercedes SL500 (technically it's my father's; he bought it, but never drove it at all, so I've adopted it ;-)). Always looking for a nice Porsche 993....

Some nice rides being shared here!

1 - 20 of 2699 Posts