WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2621 - 2640 of 2699 Posts

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Certain cars ARE somewhat like watches. You should have said "MOST cars lose 20% as soon as you sign the contract" and the same is true with watches - MOST luxury watches lose probably more than 20% the minute you wear it. There're plenty of 1 year old Omega watches that have lost 25% - 40% off their MSRP. Now there are outliers in the watch world- Rolex Submariners for example, in fact most Rolex in todays climate. Same with cars - a new Porsche GT3 RS increases in value for example. Certain used Porsches can be driven for a few years and will not lose a penny - just like watches, you've gotta know which models and the market.
Holden commodore V8. Been increasing since they stopped making them

·
Registered
119 Posts
How do you like the SQ5? I’ve been thinking of one for the old lady
I really like it! HQ is just 40 km away from my home :) performance is very good and the B&O Sound system is nice but I have the older 8R so 2016 Model

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
I really like it! HQ is just 40 km away from my home :) performance is very good and the B&O Sound system is nice but I have the older 8R so 2016 Model
I do love Audi's. I'm not so over-the-moon with the pre-owned A3 I bought a few weeks ago. Just doesn't feel as premium as I'd like. But good for the what it is and the cost. I used to drive an A4 quattro B8, perhaps my standards are too high.

I've been having noise issues with the brakes. Dealer machined them but its coming back. Going to take another look next week (so far, no cost to me).

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Beautiful car. I had a salesman try to get me to trade my car for that this weekend. I respectfully declined

View attachment 15740568
Love the stinger. Honestly, the K5 GT is an amazing car. Gt line is great too but the GT... I love. Plus up here in Canada... We get all the options included. Digital cluster as well.
Enjoy your stinger. Sweet ride.

2621 - 2640 of 2699 Posts