WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been several years since Seiko retired the SARG009 and the SARG011, what did Seiko replace them with or what equivalent is available in the Seiko line up these days...

SARG009 - image from web

SARG011 - image from web.

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think Seiko could have sold this watch indefinitely, what did they replace it with?

·
Registered
944 Posts
I had a SARG009 and often find myself missing it. I haven’t found a similar Seiko replacement yet, though they do come available used for $500-600 fairly often. Not quite as good of a deal as the $225 I paid for mine. Mark at Island Watch now makes a model which is based off the SARG009/011 case with a similar dial but not quite the same. He went with a 12/3/6/9 dial and I wish he would have used the same as Seiko’s 12/2/4/6/8/10 dial and we could have the date at 3 o’clock without loosing the dial symmetry.

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
97 Posts
How about the SRPB63/65/67??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not too far offin looks, but the SARG was better in every detail. I would love a used SARG but won't be prepared to pay the premium on what should be a inexpensive watch when it was retail.

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not too far offin looks, but the SARG was better in every detail. I would love a used SARG but won't be prepared to pay the premium on what should be a inexpensive watch when it was retail.

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
That looks really decent too....

·
Registered
107 Posts
OK I think I found it....

its a shame Seiko didn't either continue the SARG009/011 or replace them with something in house.
wish there was a bracelet option unless the SARG009 bracelet works?!

·
Registered
Mickey Mouse
154 Posts
That SARW015 is a beautiful watch...why are some models not offered in the US?

·
Registered
902 Posts
The SARW015 have been discontinued for a few years (about 2-3 years), people who own this normally keeps it.

·
Registered
107 Posts

u just missed this one that was available..

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
For me there is nor real replacement available. I had two 009 and sold them...😩😩😩

1 - 18 of 18 Posts