WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well...nothing up till now...However, I'm kind of thinking I really need a BFS.

·
Registered
134 Posts
last summer, I was really into allured Sub's and 2254.50 Omega's. I had just purchased a 3572.50 and was broke, but needed something to swim with.

I broke it the day I bought a rubber strap for it. 6 months later, I ordered a few things from Yobokies.

I think I want an Aqua Terra in the end.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Newly registered lurker here - Hello !! :)

Although I'm more of a vintage lover, here's two modern(ish) 'I need that. Now' that I've recently acquired

Seiko Kinetic 5M42

The 5M42 just jumped out on me whilst searching ebay. Kept on going back to it, time and again. Love the colour contrast of yellow and black. Natures warning colours of don't mess with me.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

This beauty is also en-route

Seiko SNDA13P1

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

The SNDA13 is a poor mans Marathon CSAR, something which I cannot afford to indulge in at the moment. This is a BIG watch, just wish it was an auto, but if it was I prob couldn't afford it :-( anyway, boohoo

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
First time I saw a Snow Monster, I was done in but not for the hefty price of $800-$900.

So I opted for a Snow Monster MOD, and she's a beaut

For me it was the Orange Monster. I still don't own one, but I will get it soon, together with it's brother, the Black Monster!
Hurry up and find one while you can! They're going out of production.

·
Registered
146 Posts
the FFF. Now I've got the dial and caseback, just need to get the watch for the mod :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have collected a few Seiko Divers over the last few months and then read a review of the Seiko 6138-0011 and knew immediately I had to have one and as my divers where all new I had to find a pristine example and then this popped up and I just had to pull the trigger. Pics are from current owner, watch is in transit, and I wait in anticipation.

IMG8797-L by FoweyUK, on Flickr

IMG8812-L by FoweyUK, on Flickr

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Well, the first time I saw the Orange Monster I thought "ewww." Now I own one, of course. But the first Seiko I went gaga for was the green Alpinist (SARB017).
I could have written these exact same words.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.