WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I should open all of them and take a look at their movement. I still have problem opening some. :roll:

Nice mini movement :-!

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
What to do? If you don't want them, sell them as a lot on eBay... just describe each watch well and someone who needs/wants them will take them off your hands.

... or you could just send them to me "-)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What to do? If you don't want them, sell them as a lot on eBay... just describe each watch well and someone who needs/wants them will take them off your hands.

... or you could just send them to me "-)
I have throw some into the bin. :rodekaart

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Top center - what does the face of the Titoni look like?

The Longines looks like a Record movement from the 70's. The dial looks in half decent shape.

·
Registered
510 Posts
yes, as others have said, you could send them all to me, if you don't know what to do with them. I'd gladly add them to my bin of 100's that need to be fixed/restored....lol Although the wife probably wouldn't like it very much...LOL

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Nice exercise of "guess the movement" ;-)

Longines is nice but I don't think you have to worry about anything nefarious happening by not revealing the serial number :-d.

This is usually done for newer or very sought after watches to help stop counterfeiters:

Provenance (matching serial # to case # to movement # to model # gets false authentication)

Location (watch #00001 may have been sold in USA but turns up in HKG...who what how why when?)

Not an issue with yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts