WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in order to do something x-treme that requires your full attention?Sea conditions here in Rhodes in wintertime can get radical,50knots winds,6 meter waves,before I start my windsurfing session I'm usually scared to death,but after listening to "painkiller"by judas priest,I'm good to go:-d:-dWhats your favourite?

·
Registered
721 Posts
:-d I don't know any of those bands you guys just mentioned...but if those were under trance/house then I'm with you.|>
I'm not into very vigorous or extreme sports, so it gets me fired up before everyday Bay Area driving to wherever.:-d

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:-d I don't know any of those bands you guys just mentioned...but if those were under trance/house then I'm with you.|>
I'm not into very vigorous or extreme sports, so it gets me fired up before everyday Bay Area driving to wherever.:-d
Thats cool,x-treme can be visiting your mother in law:-d

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
Hi Underdog,

I recently went riding with Vitalic's "OK Cowboy" on my earbuds. Although pretty cold (wrong clothes?) I forgot the cold fast. I was pushing my heartrate up pretty high, I rode pretty fast. "La Rock 01" pushes you to a higher level. About 15 km from home I took a small hill with "Trahison". A nice coincidence, because it's downtempo. At the epic high of the song at 1'03" I reached the top (well, hills here can't be really high here in pancake country). I looked over the foggy landscape wiyh an orange late afternoon autumn sun trying to get through. Later I drove my heart deep into red (185 BPM) with "Poney prt 2". Just pump up the volume, so you can't hear the alarm go off.

Also favorite music for biking is Le Dustsucker with the titleless album and James Holden with "The Idiots are winning", though I am afraid either you find this last album brilliant and not of these earth, or you don't understand it completely.

Cheers,

Sjors

P.S.For those who don't care for hearable electronics, QOTSA and the Foo Fighters do the job also well ;-)

·
Registered
765 Posts
For me, it would either be Papercut by Linkin Park or Let Love Be Your Energy by Robbie Williams.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
The one that gets me fired up and ready to go is Nickelback "Burn it
to the Ground"
Regards Sonny

1 - 20 of 45 Posts