WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! Long time viewer, first time poster here on WUS.

At long last it is time to add to my slowly evolving watch collection. Over the past few months I have narrowed myself down to going down the road of a brand new 3777 (most likely on the bracelet) or sourcing a pre-owned 3536 (titanium). I am looking to get myself a nice everyday piece that is more of a "tool watch."

Looking for some educated opinions out thereb-)

VS

Many Thanks
Patrick

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought a 3777 yesterday and I really like it. I got it because my other watch is a diver and I wanted a chrono, I guess it depends what sort of style you're looking for to add to your collection.

IMO the 3777 has a much more vintage and classical look in the metal than it does in photos, and the subsidiary dials are nowhere near as prominent and noticeable,
I bought mine with a leather strap and put it on a NATO before leaving the shop, but I did fondle one on a bracelet and it was the best bracelet I've seen, really solid, well made and well finished.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hi.

I have never touched a 3536 so other than seeing photos of it can't really comment. I have been looking for a new in box one but no luck so far. It does look good in the photos.

I have held a 3777 (very similar to my 3778) and it is fantastic. My preference is for leather straps but the bracelet does feel heavy and well put together, almost feels as if it has been oiled.

My choice, given I have only held the 3777 is of course the 3777, it is a beautiful and well styled watch.

Graham

1 - 3 of 3 Posts