WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed to Yankee Stadium tonight -- too see one last game at the home office of baseball (as some immodest New Yorkers have called it over the decades).

I have three G's in the office this afternoon. A Dawn Black froggie; a yellow Raysman and an Ocean Gray Gulfman. (Apologies, the Raysman shot is not mine; I grabbed one from the Net. I'll take pics of my Raysmen soon!)

Just for fun: Which of the three does anyone think goes better with baseball?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Oddly enough, that is my instinct as well. But I couldn't articulate a reason either.
Same here, but it's difficult to pinpoint. Maybe there is something about the Raysman that is suggestive of a catcher's mask? :think:

Or maybe the yellow color makes me think of mustard-laden hot dogs and that awful "Chernobyl yellow" liquid cheese that they use to drown nacho chips in a puddle of radioactive-looking goo at ballparks. :-d

·
7,405 Posts
The Raysman, but don't ask me why. :think:
Why? :-s

I was going to say Gulfman....looks more baseballish for some reason.....don't ask me why ;-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Dirks mustard comment was also what I though :-d :-d
Raysman

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Kronos, two quick comments:

1. I hope you are enjoying "The Bobby Abreu Show" (5th inning, 6 RBIs) that is underway at Yankee Stadium.

2. It is now mandatory that you wear your yellow Raysman for all 162 Yankees' games next year. In 2009...the empire strikes back!

;-)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kronos, two quick comments:

1. I hope you are enjoying "The Bobby Abreu Show" (5th inning, 6 RBIs) that is underway at Yankee Stadium.

2. It is now mandatory that you wear your yellow Raysman for all 162 Yankees' games next year. In 2009...the empire strikes back!

;-)
I did enjoy it. And let's not forget the pitching! Moose continued his amazing year. It was fun to be able to be part of the standing ovation when Girardi took him out in the 7th.

I guess you're right. I'll have to wear the that Raysman, at the very least during games I attend, as long as its mojo works. (Hey, if Buzzbait can use his Master Blue Froggie for the dreaded Bosxo, the Raysman is the least I can give to the Yankees.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts